L-1 Visa

An L-1 visa is a visa document used to enter the United States for the purpose of work in L-1 status. We can help you to apply L-1 Visa.

EB-5 Visa

The EB-5 visa for Immigrant Investors is a United States visa created by the Immigration Act of 1990. This visa provides a method of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States.

We will help you to prepare all paper work, offer necessary information and make contacts in order to make your application process go smoothly and successfully.

We work with our clients to simplify the entire process. Our extensive network includes relocation services, legal counsel, mortgage brokerage, tax specialist/accountant, and an extensive referral system.